BLAINE COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS AGENDA FOR APRIL 25, 2012
This agenda has been maintained in the office of the County Clerk, Brewster, NE from March 29, 2012 through April 13, 2012 and has been kept continuously current.
Items added to this agenda are indicated with initials, date, and time.
Safety Meeting will be held at 8:30 am.
I. CALL MEETING TO ORDER: 9:00 AM – COURTROOM
II. CALL ROLL
III. APPROVE MINUTES
IV. APPROVE AGENDA
V. OLD BUSINESS: 10:00 AM
1. Appointment of member to Planning Commission Board (MOTION)
2. Jay Martindale-discussion on Board’s proposal for culvert
VI. NEW BUSINESS:
1. 9:00 Review claims
2. 9:30—Cash Ostrander-Candidate for the 43rd legislative district
3. 10:30—Al Davis – Candidate for the 43rd legislative district
10:45 – BOARD OF EQUALIZATION – SEPARATE AGENDA
VII. HIGHWAY SUPERINTENDENT 11:00 am Kent Anderson (by phone)
1. Discuss working with State to use materials when they are here in 2013 and looking ahead to budget needs
VIII. RESPONSIBLE CHARGE FOR FEDERAL AID PROJECTS 11:00am Kent Anderson (by phone)
IX. GENERAL DISCUSSION AND PUBLIC COMMENT 11:30am
X. COUNTY ENGINEER
XI. COUNTY TREASURER
XII. COUNTY SHERIFF
XIII. COUNTY CLERK
XIV. COUNTY ATTORNEY
XV. APPROVE CLAIMS
The next regular meeting of the Blaine County Board of Commissioners will be held Wednesday, May 23, 2012, at the Courthouse, Brewster, Nebraska. The meeting will convene at 9:00 am.
Certain items may be taken up in closed session to avoid needless injury to reputations. The Board reserves the right to alter the agenda for the convenience of the Board and public within the bounds of the law.