Blaine County Clerk of the District Court
The clerk of the district court shall:
- Issue writs and orders for provisional remedies and process of every kind.
- File and preserve all papers delivered to him or her.
- Endorse papers filed with him or her.
- Make entry of return of every summons served.
- Keep the records, books, and papers pertaining to the court, and record its proceedings.
- Prepare and file the annual inventory statement of all county personal property in his or her custody or posession.
Clerk of the District Court
145 Lincoln Ave
Brewster, NE 68821-9700
(308)547-2222 Ext 201
Court Filing Fees
Protection Order Forms/Information Sheets
Child Support Payment Center
Citizen's Guide to Nebraska Courts