Blaine County Weed Superintendent
145 Lincoln Ave
Brewster, NE 68821-9700
Complaints about noxious weeds in Blaine County can be made by calling the Weed Superintendent's
office at (308) 547-2222 or by completing the weed complaint form provided here and submitting it
to Blaine County Noxious Weed Control Authority. You can print this form out and mail it to the
office at: 145 Lincoln Ave , Brewster, NE 68821-9700. Click Here for the form.
You will need the Adobe Reader to view or print the form.
Click on the button below to download the Adobe Reader.
The county weed superintendent duties include:
- Being certified, in writing, by the Nebraska Department of Agriculture as a commercial applicator.
- Examining all lands under the jurisdiction of the control authority to determine if the Noxious Weed Control Act and the rules and regulations are being complied with.
- Compiling infestation data and other reports as the Director of Agriculture or control authority may require.
- Supervising and carrying out the coordinated control program within the county.
- Completing 20 hours of continuing education, annually.
- Ascertaining and tabulating the approximate amount and location of land infested with noxious weeds in the county, annually.
- Ascertaining and preparing information required by the county board for preparation of the county budget.
Nebraska Noxious Weed Program
Noxious Weeds: Distinctive Characteristics (Lancaster County Weed Control)
Saltcedar Distinctive Characteristics